WHAT DO I NEED TO USE AFTERPAY?
- A Visa or Mastercard credit or debit card.
- To be 18 years of age or over.
- To be living in Australia, with an Australian residential address (excludes PO addresses and parcel lockers).
HOW DO I USE AFTERPAY?
Using Afterpay is an easy way to checkout, for orders up to $1000. Simply select Afterpay as your payment option in the payment summary page of the checkout. You will be redirected to the Afterpay website, where you will be prompted to set up an account, or log in if you are an existing customer, to complete your transaction.
Afterpay customers will pay for their order in 4 equal fortnightly payments as shown in the checkout. If a customer fails to make a payment on the due date, they will be charged a late payment fee of $10.00, with an additional $7 fee if this payment continues to be overdue a week later. Late fees are charged directly by Afterpay.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Afterpay is an interest free payment plan option.
- Maximum transaction amount is $1000. Afterpay will not be a payment option in the checkout for any orders greater than this amount.
- The funds for the first payment must be available in your nominated account at the time of checkout.
- For first time Afterpay customers, or customers yet to complete a full payment cycle using Afterpay, the first payment will be taken at the time of transaction with the remaining three payments deducted each fortnight over the remaining 6 weeks. For all future payments after the first completed purchase, the initial payment will be debited 14 days after the transaction;
- If you wish to return your goods, contact us as per the Finders Keepers returns policy – if eligible for a refund, your refund will be applied against your outstanding balance. All orders cancelled will deduct a 6% surcharge fee & a 30c transaction fee.
- A $10 late payment fee will be charged by Afterpay if the payment is not paid on the due date with an additional $7 fee if this still remains unpaid after 7 days.
MAKING A RETURN WITH AFTERPAY
- When returning your goods, please follow the Finders Keepers returns policy.
- If the first payment instalment has already been made when you return the item to us, Afterpay will refund your first instalment and cancel all future payments to the specific order. All orders cancelled via Afterpay will deduct a 6% surcharge fee & a 30c transaction fee.
- If you return one single item, your total order value will be adjusted and the applicable refund will be actioned. You can log into your account anytime and view your updated payment schedule.
To learn more about the Afterpay terms and conditions, visit the Afterpay website for more details.